We’ve compiled a list of the most popular tools released in the past few months. We’ve compiled an exciting list of the most prominent tools released in the past few months.
Get ready for a whole new level of productivity with innovative features like
Staff ManagementMeet the revamped staff management tool for your online store! You can grant custom permissions for your employees to access your store based on their role with Ecwid.
You can simply choose the tabs that your employee will have access to when you add a staff account. Best of all, you can
combine the permissions as you like!For example, you can grant your marketing specialist specific access to the Marketing and Reports tabs in the Ecwid admin. You can restrict access to Ecwid tools that they don’t need. You’ll be able to restrict access to Ecwid tools that they do not require.
Select which permissions you want to give your team members
Here are all available
staff permissions you can grant in your Ecwid store:Sales
- : Let your staff manage orders, abandoned carts, and customer lists.Catalog
- : Let your staff manage products and prices, track inventory, update stock levels, and manage product categories and gift cards.Marketing
- : Allow staff to manage advertising campaigns, discounts, newsletters, and automated emails.Reports and analytics
- : Enable staff to manage store analytics tools and view reports and sales stats.Website
- : Allow staff to manage your ecommerce website (aka Instant Site) and change the website address. Plus, add your online store to other sites.Sales channels
- : Let staff members manage sales on social media and marketplaces.Store settings, shipping, and payment methods
- : Enable staff to change the store’s legal, tax, and other settings. You can also allow them to manage admin and customer notifications, payment, shipping, and more details related to your store settings.As the store owner, only you can view, add, and remove staff members, grant permissions, see billing information, and change the store’s subscription.
Learn more about managing staff permissions in our blog article:
How to Manage Staff Permissions Efficiently in Your Online Store
If you’ve been selling with Ecwid for some time, you might already be familiar with Instant Site — a free
Easily create a unique website using
- customizable content blocksChoose from beautifully
templatessuitable for any business nicheExperiment with
- new layouts and sections on your website, like special offers, promo sliders, or various cover layoutsAdd a
- menu to your site to make it easier for customers to browse your online storeCustomize the
- mobile view of your Instant SiteTranslate
- all Instant Site content into multiple languages.Create a whole website in minutes using a template for any business niche
20 Inspiring Ecwid Instant Site Examples
Great news: Ecwid’s native payment solution, Lightspeed Payments, is available in more countries! If you sell in
Australia, Belgium, Canada, the UK, or the US, it’s time to up your payment game.Lightspeed Payments is a
To make the most of product videos in your Ecwid store, you can
Ecwid store Pho U uses their TikTok video in the product gallery
To display a video in the product gallery, upload it on a popular hosting platform like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Vimeo, etc., then add the video link to the product page.
are also no restrictions on video size, length, aspect ratio, or resolution.Check out the article below to learn how to upload a video to your product page and make the most out of this new tool. Lights, Camera, Conversion: 5 Ways to Use Product Video to Increase Sales
Effortlessly Export and Import Your Whole Catalog
Meet the enhanced product catalog import and export tool! You can easily export and import your entire catalog. You can edit multiple product settings at once. Whether you’re
Note: The new import and export tool is already available in your store if you’ve signed up for it recently. If you’ve been selling with Ecwid for a while, enable the tool on the What’s new page in your Ecwid admin.
This update will greatly simplify your routine if you use the Ecwid plugin to sell on your WordPress website.
Likely, you are already familiar with the WordPress default
code-free page editor and publishing tool called Gutenberg. You can use Gutenberg to add Ecwid content blocks, like the Ecwid storefront and Buy Buttons. The live preview will show all changes you make in the editor. For example, changing the color of the buttons or the size of the product images. No need to switch between the preview page and the editor!
Manage Pickup and Delivery Schedule with Ease
Make the pickup and delivery process in your online store a breeze with an organized and efficient schedule. You can easily
add pickup and delivery orders from your Ecwid shop to any calendar
you choose, including Google Calendar, iCal and Outlook Calendar. That simplifies your business operations and enables you to provide exceptional customer service.
Check out how to add pickup or delivery orders to your calendar in our Help Center.
spreadsheet-like tool that lets you simultaneously update product information for dozens of products. This tool saves you time and effort when you need to edit many products at once, as you don’t have to open product pages one by one to change item information.Now there’s one more neat tip for you when using Bulk Product Editor: use it to
for your Ecwid store! Bulk Product Editor makes it easier to edit SEO for multiple products. On the Product page of your Ecwid admin, you can update stock levels for several products in bulk. You can also set up the
Low stock email notifications
for several products there. You don’t need to open each product to make changes. Our Help Center has got you covered!Buy DHL Shipping Labels Hassle-Free
German sellers, you’ll love this news! You can buy and print DHL shipping labels for domestic shipments
directly from your Ecwid admin
Buy shipping labels right where you manage your orders
service. You can also buy shipping labels directly from Ecwid’s admin for sellers in the US, Belgium and the Netherlands. You can manage your Ecwid store on the go with the Ecwid mobile apps for iPhone or Android. With our recent updates, you can do much more using your phone.Here are the new things you can do with your Ecwid Mobile App:Enable
for products and variations using the app for Android (iOS users, this tool has already been available for you for some time)Quickly update order statuses using two new buttons in the iOS app–“Mark
as Paid” and Mark as Ready For Pickup (Android users, this tool has already been available to you for some time)
See if a customer belongs to a specific
on the order page in the iOS app (Android users, we’re already working on this for you. The iOS app now has two new buttons that allow you to quickly update order statuses: “Mark
Find out if a customer belongs to a specific
Check out the latest updates we released to help you make tax management
Simplify Tax Reporting with US Taxes Breakdown
US sellers, automated tax calculations are now even more convenient. The sales tax collected on each order is divided into local and state tax. This includes county, city or special district taxes. You can see tax breakdowns on the order details page, tax invoices, and customer emails.
- Learn more about US sales tax in Ecwid in the Help Center.
Control How Shipping Costs Are TaxedYour Ecwid store automatically calculates shipping taxes by default based on your country’s commonly used framework. What if you have a different tax advisor? No worries! You have the flexibility to customize how shipping costs are taxed at checkout.
- If your store is located in the EU, UK, and Switzerland and you use product-specific tax rates, you can switch between two shipping taxation options:
Shipping taxes depend on products in the shopping cartShipping taxes do not depend on products in the shopping cart.
- Learn more about changing the tax on shipping schema in your Ecwid store in the Help Center.Power Your Store with New AppsThe Ecwid App Market has dozens of apps to customize your online store to your business needs. Browse these new apps to improve the shopping experience in your store and simplify your business procedures.
Creating product descriptions using the AI Product Descriptions app
Expand your business strategy with
new selling channels and partnerships
Collaborate with affiliate and influencer partners through Impact
Explore multichannel selling and various marketing options with Channable
- product display settings
Planning a special offer for products with the PowerSale app
for boosting sales in your online store:
store management, accounting, and shipping apps:Automate QuickBooks and Xero accounting with PayTraQer
- Protect your store content, like images and text, from copying with Prevent Store Content
customers download a PDF version of their invoice in their account with Invoice ModuleUse Store Copy to create a copy of your store for purposes like testing new apps, training new employees, and more.Process and ship orders with Deftship.
Make sure you don’t miss new tools that simplify your day-to-day routine. You can find more information about tools and updates here:
- To keep track of product updates, events, and relevant company news, visit the News section of your notifications dashboard in your Ecwid admin (a bluebell on the bottom right of your screen).
- For the entire timeline of updates, big and small, visit the Help Center.
- Peek into the What’s New tab in your Ecwid admin to enable tools that require manual activation.
Subscribe to the Ecwid Blog newsletter to be the first to know about the most exciting tools.Bookmark the Ecwid Updates section of the blog.Do you know how to make an ecommerce store work better for you and thousands of other merchants? Need help to
- your Ecwid store to your business’s needs? Don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team with
happy to help!